My Extremely Ordinary Day At Schools

My day starts early in the morning at about 7:10 when I arrive at school after being dropped off by the bus. I sit in the gym until about 7:35 when I start my first period or Rosetta Stone time until 7:55 when we are dismissed to our first period. During first period I have math normally in math we do a single lesson then we are assigned a math page from out book that is homework if we do not finish it. First period ends at 8:44  then I head to my locker to get my books for language arts. My second period, Language arts starts at 8:46. During language arts we do one lesson about either comma rules, types of writing or correct grammar use. Second period ends at 9:33 and I go to my third period. My third period is PBL or project based learning. In PBL our daily lessons are in large variety sometimes we start a project or we do a blog. My third period ends at 10:22 after that I have a locker break where I get my stuff for forth and fifth period. My forth period is Social Studies and it starts at 10:24 and ends 11:11. In social studies normally we watch a video about the current topic and then we take some notes. After that is science which starts at 11:13 and ends at 11:55. Then after that is lunch which starts at 11:58 and ends at 12:30. Then I have advisory where I can work on homework. Then my 6th period starts at 12:55 until 1:42. My 6th period is band and in band we try to get through at least 12 lines in a concert song. Finally, I have Spanish is my 7th period which starts at 1:44 until 2:35. After my school day is over and I head home on the school bus.

Over the school year I have many different breaks and class changes. For example in November the 22nd to the 24th are breaks. Also from the 20th of December to the January the 2nd is Winter Break. Also in January we have day off in January the 15th. Then in April from the 9th to the 13th we have Spring Break. We also have 175 total days of school. In our school we have 5 total terms in our school year where we get new unified arts class. That is my overall schedule of this school year. If you have any information about your own school day or year please comment your thought down below.

Bücherstapel und ein aufgeschlagenes BuchCreative Commons License Marco Verch via CompfightFirst Student #361Creative Commons License ThoseGuys119 via Compfight

One thought on “My Extremely Ordinary Day At Schools

1. On this blog in the comment section it says, ¨No comments here yet unhappy face.¨ So, I am going to help that with this comment. Now you may be thinking that this is a dead end comment, but I have positive criticism: Your blog is to factual.