About Me

Hello, my name is Brandon and this is all about me. I am 12 years old and I live in a family of four. My sister is 17 and about to graduate high school. My dad work for Toyota and my mom works as an occupational therapist. I love playing video games my favorite video game is Destiny 2 because it is an online game so I can socializing with my friends while playing it is also very addicting. I also enjoy sports, my favorites include archery and swimming. I have been swimming for 6  years so I am very experienced, I swim competitively. My team is ranked as a gold medal team in the U.S this means it is one of the top teams out of all swim teams in the U.S! I recently started archery, my uncle showed me a re-curve bow and let me shoot it. I have been taking lessons. I also have a target set up at my house. I currently shoot a Genesis compound bow.

My favorite holiday is Chinese New Year this is or many reasons. For example every New Year I get to California to visit my relatives. In by opinion California has some of the best food in general. I also get a lot of money from red envelopes or lai see (red envelop pronounced in Cantonese). My favorite food is rice noodle roll or hà chung in Chinese. Hà chung is a traditional dim sum dish that was originally served in southern China and Hong Kong. Most of the time shrimp pork or beef is put inside of the wrap.

Craig Maccubbin via CompfightBreathtaking

Cha Siu Pork in Rice Noodle RollCreative Commons License RonDollete via Compfight  

170703-D-DB155-012Creative Commons License DoD News via Compfight